Wednesday 28 December 2011

alahai.. kat tangga pon boleh!!






abang long dan kak long teruk betullah lu orang...

STOMPer Estelle says she caught this couple making out at a stairwell of a block of flats in Toa Payoh.


The STOMPer related the encounter:


"This couple was caught in the act by me , at Toa Payoh Lorong 1 Block 170. I'm a resident there. 


"I was watching television with my family and we saw this abnormal couple walking past our flat, because not many people pass by, and I've no impression of them living here. 


"So I decided to check it out. The man was obviously doing some disgraceful action like fondling with the girl, and after a few minutes, the guy's head went into the girl's dress. 


"It's very inappropriate to do this kind of thing at stairwells, can't they just get a room or something? 


"Although many who live here are old folks, my blocks have a lot of small children, especially the flats near the stairs where they are doing this kind of thing. Shame."

No comments:

Post a Comment